Are you wondering about the benefits of braces for teeth? Perhaps you already have experience with the orthodontist, but you’ve just moved to the La Quinta, CA area. No matter your circumstances, Mountainside Dental Group will be glad to meet you!
Our team will work with you to find the ideal orthodontic solution for your smile. We’re always scheduling new appointments, and our team will help you decide between traditional braces, Invisalign, or another treatment.
To learn more about our orthodontic options, or to make an appointment, contact our office today!
Braces for Kids
Children often have unique health needs, whether that’s their emotional health or oral health. At Mountainside Dental Group, we’re committed to helping our under-18 patients optimize their oral health. To that end, we offer exceptional orthodontic services for kids.
Our children’s orthodontists are well-versed in all kinds of teeth-straightening methods. We’ll evaluate your child’s oral health and then recommend the solution best suited to their unique needs. Our team offers the following orthodontic services:
- Metal Braces: Metal braces and a tried and true method for straightening teeth. Ask us about colored braces to add some flair to your child’s smile!
- Retainers: Once your child has their braces removed, we may prescribe a retainer to keep the teeth in place now that their position has been corrected.
- Expanders: Children with crowded teeth or a crossbite might benefit from a palate expander.
- Clear Braces: Clear braces for kids are an excellent way to straighten teeth without wearing metal braces for months. Many older children prefer the discreetness of this option.
Braces for Adults
Orthodontics is often associated with children and teenagers, but adults can get just as much value from these dental services. While crooked teeth may seem like a purely aesthetic concern, straightening them has many more benefits than the obviously improved appearance. Straightened teeth can result in increased confidence, but they can also mean fewer cavities and less risk of more severe issues. After all, straight teeth are easier to brush and take care of than a crooked smile.
Orthodontic treatment certainly isn’t one size fits all, and you have plenty of choices when it comes to straightening teeth and correcting bite issues. Regardless of your oral health or lifestyle, we have a solution for you. Learn more about these orthodontic treatments or contact us with questions:
- Invisalign® and Clear Aligners: Clear braces such as Invisalign have become immensely popular with adults. These clear aligners give you all the benefits of metal braces with a discreet appearance.
- Traditional Braces: Traditional braces are always a fantastic choice for straightening teeth and correcting jaw misalignment. Once your braces are off, we can also fit you for an adult retainer.
- Lingual Braces: Lingual braces are another type of virtually invisible braces. This orthodontic solution attaches to the back of your teeth so no one will see the metallic appearance.
Unfortunately, many adults feel resigned to their crooked or crowded teeth. For whatever reason, they didn’t have access to orthodontic care as a child, and now they feel like it’s too late. However, it’s seldom too late for a beautiful smile! At Mountainside Dental Group, we want adults to get all the benefits from the different types of braces. Besides a lovely smile, adult braces also result in easier brushing, fewer dental issues in the future, and better overall health. Talk to our team about affordable adult braces today.